The BMAC flying field is located within the Crace Grasslands Nature Reserve accessed via Nirta Place, Mitchell, ACT.
- Sandford Street, which is at the southern end of the Mitchell industrial Precinct can be accessed from either Gungahlin Drive, or Flemington Road.
- From Sandford Street, turn south onto Hoskins Street.
- Proceed straight ahead for 300 metres, after which the road will turn to the right (Nirta Place – previously called Bellenden Street).
- Head around the bend and then immediately turn left through the gates onto the dirt track – there is a small BMAC sign at the start of this track. (GPS: -35.222870° South, 149.135499° East)
- The dirt track heads past the Community Gardens and at the end your should see a gate to the right, with signage to the club. The road leads to the carpark and clubhouse (GPS: -35.225630° South, 149.132205° East)
- An unlocked gate indicates that at least one member is at the field.